This blog – the Sales Leader blog – is designed to provide resources for anyone charged with leading a sales team or improving its performance.
Our community of subscribers has grown to over 17,000 and continues to be a valuable tool for readers around the world. If you haven’t subscribed yet, join the community by subscribing now so you never miss a post!
To round out the year we’ve compiled a list of our top 10 most-viewed blog posts of 2018.
Explore, share, and start implementing these strategies with your own sales team to boost their performance in the coming year and beyond.
Most-Viewed Blog Posts of 2018
- 4 Step Action Plan for Sales Target Achievement
- How to Uncover Buyer Needs with Sales Probing Questions
- The Account Management KPIs You Should Be Tracking
- How to Create a Sales Meeting Agenda to Get More Done in Less Time [Template]
- 7 Must-Have Time Management Tips for Salespeople
- 17 Creative Sales Incentives (Other than Money) to Motivate Your Salespeople
- The 5 Characteristics of a Qualified Prospect
- What is the Difference Between Account Management and Sales?
- Identifying the 4 Buying Behavior Styles to Sell More Effectively
- 7 Tips to Help Your Salespeople Sell More to Existing Customers
Additional Support for Achieving Sales Excellence
If you’re looking for additional ways to support your sales team and give them the tools they need to succeed, The Brooks Group is here to help.
Our flagship program, IMPACT Selling®, has been taught to over one million sales professionals around the world and will truly transform the way your team operates.
View the video below to see a client of The Brooks Group discuss her organization’s experience with IMPACT.
Ready to take your sales team to the next level? Request your free strategy session with one of our industry experts today.
Published on December 18, 2018