At Noon Eastern Time on February 22, I'll be participating in a very exciting roundtable discussion about the future of professional selling. It's something I've been talking about for a while now, and even have passion for. I hope you'll be able to join us. Here's the information from the organizer (and my friend), Jonathan Farrington:
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, not the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change" - Charles Darwin
Whatever got you where you are today will not be sufficient to keep you there. A rapidly changing environment is the regular background against which organizations must develop. Change is continuous and will become more rapid as we move forward over time. The one constant that we can rely upon in commercial life is change - everything is changing, every day. We can choose to embrace the changes, adapt, and thrive, or we can resist, and risk extinction. The questions we should all be asking ourselves right now are:
- What will the sales landscape really look like in five years' time?
- Who will survive?
- How will they survive?
- Who will perish?
Join seven of the world's top sales experts and recognized thought leaders in the sales space, for what promises to be a highly thought-provoking debate. The Panel
- Joanne Black - is the leading authority on referral selling, and the author of No More Cold CallingTM: The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust. Wherever genuine sales thought leaders have congregated, you will always find Joanne, and also in that company, you'll discover....
- Paul McCord - is the president of McCord Training, author of the Amazon and Barnes and Noble best-selling book on referral generation, Creating a Million Dollar a Year Sales Income: Sales Success through Client Referrals (John Wiley and Sons, 2008), and SuperStar Selling: 12 Keys to Becoming a Sales SuperStar, not forgetting Bust Your Slump, which he released last year.
- Colleen Francis - is the president and founder of Canada-based Engage Selling Solutions -- a thriving sales-training organization that delivers tailor-made, winning solutions to sales and marketing professionals internationally. Colleen is high-energy and high-commitment, personified.
- Jeb Brooks - is Executive Vice President of The Brooks Group, one of the world's top Sales Training Firms as ranked by Selling Power Magazine , Training Industry, Inc., and The American Business Awards. Over its 35 year history, The Brooks Group has helped more than 2,000 sales-driven companies in nearly 500 industries select, hire, train, and retain top-performing salespeople.
- Nigel Edelshain - is the man who first coined the term "Sales 2.0" and he is CEO of Sales 2.0 (LLC). Sales teams trained by Sales 2.0 get radically superior results by employing social media and Sales 2.0 tools in their sales processes. Sales 2.0 works extensively with companies in sales-intensive industries like IT services, insurance, software, printing and telecommunications
- Dan Waldschmidt - is one of the founders of IntroMojo, a popular inspirational speaker, expert author, and a sought-after strategist on creating edgy conversations in the marketplace. He blogs regularly on his popular motivational selling blog Edge of Explosion
The Chairman Jonathan Farrington - is a globally recognized business coach, mentor, author, and consultant. He is Chairman of The JF Corporation and CEO of Top Sales Associates, the creator and CEO of Top Sales World and the man behind the Annual Top Sales Awards. 'When a collection of brilliant minds hearts and talents come together - expect a ..... lively debate"' When? Wednesday February 22nd at 12 Noon (Eastern) 5pm GMT How Much? Registration is FREE Where? Please register HERE In fact, don't just join, join in!