The Brooks Group Sponsors ATD's New Research for the 2016 tate of Sales Training Report
Greensboro, NC –July 12, 2016 - The Brooks Group has sponsored the Association for Talent Development’s new research on the most current key trends and benchmarks of the sales training industry.
The 2016 State of Sales Training report offers insight into such topics as sales training personnel, sales training and performance, sales training efforts, and expenditures.
The research, sponsored by The Brooks Group, was launched in March 2016 and targeted talent development and sales enablement professionals involved in sales training at their organizations. The objectives of the research were to:
- Understand the importance of sales training in meeting organizational goals
- Determine the most common barriers to effective sales training
- Ascertain the methods for teaching and learning sales skills in successful organizations
- Identify the annual budget devoted to sales training
- Obtain a view of how technology is being used to deliver sales training
The full report analyzing the research will be available at the end of July and the key findings will be recapped in a free webcast held by ATD on September 8, 2016.
Learn more by clicking here.