The Brooks Group Named to Selling Power Magazine’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies 2022 List
November 10, 2022
Today The Brooks Group is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2022 list.
According to Selling Power publisher and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner, “Research shows that sales training has dramatically shifted from live to virtual. Selling Power magazine has identified the Top Virtual Sales Training companies in the market. Each one of the companies included delivers best-in-class, virtual training solutions that consistently drive-up sales. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients reach and exceed sales goals during an increasingly challenging economy.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, delivery methods, and their response to changing market conditions.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
To evaluate client satisfaction, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 270 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Simply put, they provide superior training and development for our team. From our entry level folks to our most experienced team members, everyone gains knowledge from their sessions.”
- “Fabulous training. Engaging, passionate, and always willing to go the extra mile. Their investment in our team has been amazing.”
- “First Class organization that stands behind their training services.”
- “Great overall experience and concepts outlined address the key sales success areas we are targeting. Their team has maintained a high level of service, and we appreciate the partnership.”
- “Great company, great people, great results!”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to deliver best-in-class virtual sales training.
See Selling Power’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2022 list at: https://bit.ly/3NtA2Cw
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year. www.sellingpower.com
About The Brooks Group:
Founded in 1977, The Brooks Group is an award-winning B2B sales training company focused on bringing practical, straightforward solutions to your sales force selection and training challenges. The Brooks Group provides a suite of proven sales and sales management development programs, industry-leading reinforcement tools, and best-in-class sales hiring assessments.