Maximum IMPACT Sales Enablement
A 4-Dimensional Approach to Your Sales Training Initiative from Discovery to Ongoing Development
With the right steps in place, learned skills and processes will quickly become the new normal for your team members—resulting in a permanent improvement of your organization’s sales culture.
4-Dimensional Approach to Sustainable Sales Force Transformation™
The Brooks Group’s approach helps you build and sustain top-performing business development programs and an effective sales force. This 4-step process is based on a “whole business” change management approach.
Our unique, 4-step transformational process addresses a variety of challenges and opportunities facing your team. These range from pre-training experiences in the field to ongoing sales process coaching reinforcement.
A deep dive into your sales organization’s day-to-day reality will help us gain a baseline understanding of your team, your marketplace, your opportunities, and your challenges.
- Reveal the current state of your talent — do you have the right people in the right places?
- Get a baseline check on he health of your sales culture — where are your strengths and what are your areas of growth?
- Define your sales training goals — how can we work with you to measure success?
Our expert curriculum designers will work with key stakeholders in your organization to combine the information uncovered in the Discover Phase with your organizational goals.
- Get buy-in across your sales organization with personalized content.
- Minimize the negative impacts of day-to-day disruptions by integrating training into your existing workflows and organizational structures.
- Set the stage to achieve long term success today.
Your customized curriculum will be delivered by our experienced program facilitators using effective, research based learning methodologies, in the formats that make sense for your unique situation. Program delivery formats include: Live Instructor-Led, Distance Learning, eLearning, or a blended combination.
- Increase participant engagement using gamification and incentive-based training to encourage accountability.
- Manage resistance with a curriculum that mirrors your selling environment.
- Improve your sellers’ self-awareness and communication skills with personalized assessments.
We work with your internal stakeholders to incorporate ongoing reinforcement strategies post-training. By emphasizing sales coaching, you ensure that your teams uses new skills and processes on a continuous basis.
- Reinforce newly learned behaviors with an online, industry-leading coaching platform.
- Maximize ROI with Real-Time coaching sessions using your sales reps’ current opportunities.
- Master the basics, and continually improve performance with advanced selling skills and strategies.
Benefits of the Maximum IMPACT Sales Enablement Approach:
Creating a “New Normal”
Off-the-shelf sales training can leave organizations with a big bill—and not a lot to show for it. Using the 4-D approach elevates sales training from a “one-time event” to a permanent shift in the way your organization does business.
Your team members will begin to use a common language to implement a concrete sales process that your management team can coach to. The skills your sellers learn in training will quickly become their “new normal.” Each new rep you add to your team will adapt and benefit from your strengthened sales culture.