Careers at The Brooks Group
Contract Sales Training Facilitator
Become a Contract Sales Training Facilitator for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group is consistently ranked as one of the top sales training firms in the world. Why? Because of the impact our team has on our clients.
We take seriously the idea that we can improve the effectiveness of our clients’ sales organizations. And you might be able to help!
Who makes a great Contract Sales Training Facilitator?
We have exacting standards about the independent sales training facilitators we introduce to our clients. They are all highly competent, dynamic facilitators and coaches with extensive track records leading and contributing to high-performing sales teams. Our facilitators are truly energized by watching salespeople and their managers grow and develop. They have a hard-wired belief in personal and professional growth.
We’re looking for people who are comfortable sharing The Brooks Group’s curriculum, philosophy, and vision with our prospects and clients. Facilitators are matched with clients based on industry experience and fit to the client’s requirements.
The Brooks Group’s contract facilitators are independent contractors.
What does a contract sales training facilitator do?
- Learn The Brooks Group’s IMPACT Selling Methodology as well as its other tools, systems, and curriculum.
- Work closely with The Brooks Group’s sales, project management, and design teams to deliver on-target, impactful training programs.
- Participate in in-depth analyses of clients’ selling environments via telephone and in-person before delivering programs.
- Facilitate classroom and virtual sales and sales management training curriculum in a way that’s effective and engaging.
- Provide real-time coaching to participants.
- Provide follow-up reinforcement via telephone to participants to ensure that classroom learning is applied in the field.
What qualifications does contract sales training facilitator need?
- Graduate degree and/or extensive experience selling and leading sales organizations.
- Comfort with facilitation technologies (e.g., powerpoint, projectors, etc.).
- Experience in a wide range of B2B selling environments.
- Experience presenting and facilitating in classroom and virtual environments.
- Capacity to incorporate personal, real-world stories into the curriculum.
Ability to travel extensively.
- A video demonstrating facilitation style.
- Experience at the Senior/Executive level leading a sales team is highly preferred
Spanish • German • Portuguese • Italian
How the Process Works
Ideal candidates will complete a series of interviews and a hiring assessment. If it is determined there is strong alignment between the candidate’s skills, experience, and the needs of The Brooks Group, the finalists will be invited to The Brooks Groups’ corporate office in Greensboro, NC, at candidate’s expense, for one week of training and final selection. In order to participate in the final aspect of hiring, the facilitator candidate will pay an application fee of $2000.00 USD*. The application fee includes:
- Sales Techniques book
- Facilitator Guide, Workbook, and PowerPoint slides in order to prepare for teach-backs/live audition
- One week of live, in-person training to include:
- Facilitation skills training (The Brooks Group way)
- Participation in two-day instructor led IMPACT training
- Two days of IMPACT teach-backs with feedback and coaching
- Final selection of The Brooks Group facilitators
*If accepted as a TBG facilitator, the facilitator can earn back their application fee at $100 per day for each fully certified training engagement in addition to the agreed upon daily facilitation rate. If not accepted as a TBG facilitator, the candidate will be refunded 50% of their application fee.