IMPACT Sales Team Training
Sales training that's simple, flexible, and buyer-focused.
The IMPACT sales training process is so popular and successful because it is:
The acronym is easy to learn, remember, and reinforce—yet powerful enough to transform sales teams
Can be used across a wide range of selling situations and customized for your goals and business needs
Allows your sales team to meet prospects where they are in the buying process
Developed in 1988 by the late Bill Brooks, IMPACT Selling is a linked, 6-step selling process that your sales team can learn and apply to win more deals, more often. IMPACT has been taught to over 1,000,000 sales professionals around the world in over 350 industries.
The steps of IMPACT Selling are:
IMPACT starts before a seller ever comes in contact with a prospect. The sales training program teaches your sales reps about pre-call planning and gives them the ability to position themselves as strategic advisors when they do get face-to-face with clients or prospects. Your salespeople will learn to ask the right questions, master negotiation, increase their selling skills and sell in the way the buyer wants to buy.
The Brooks Group IMPACT sales process has helped our company establish a common language and methodology among our sales team and management. The customized training and facilitation allowed us to train at a pace that was most effective for our group and the ongoing coaching calls have reinforced the methodology in real-life situations. Ultimately, we have been able to create more value for our customers which allows us to support a culture based on consultative versus transactional selling.
- Chris Trevey,
President/CEO, Carlton Scale
The IMPACT Selling System Provides a Guide for Sales Coaching
Conversations about skills development, prospects, opportunities, and one-on-one coaching are streamlined when everyone speaks a common sales language.
With just a handful of targeted questions, sales managers can quickly receive the information they need in order to coach. This allows them to identify improvement areas, course correct, and forecast more accurately.
The IMPACT sales training program allows sales managers to find out all they need to know with the following 4 questions:
- Which step of the sales process are you in?
- How qualified is the opportunity on a scale of 1-5?
- Who's making the buying decision and what is your relationship with them?
- What's your definitive next step?
23 Tips for Choosing the Right Corporate Sales Training Provider
Choosing a sales training provider is one of the most important business decisions you’ll ever make. But with so many confusing choices, finding the right firm can be overwhelming.
Download this free whitepaper to learn:
- How to select a firm that has experience in the challenges you’re facing
- What questions to ask when scouting a provider, and what answers to look for
- What questions a qualified provider should be asking you
- Why "test driving" training from potential providers is a wise investment of time
- And more
A Simple Framework That Can Be Customized to Fit Your Needs
The beauty of The IMPACT Selling sales training program is its simplicity. There are no complex theories for your sales team to translate, just straightforward, actionable sales training strategies they can apply to opportunities the very next day to improve their overall sales performance.
The simple selling framework can be easily adapted and customized to reflect your organization’s real-world sales environment.
The benefits of customized sales training programs include:
- Targeted skills training on your team’s specific challenge areas
- Increased buy-in from your sales reps
- Improved engagement levels during the training course
- Greater likelihood for new knowledge and selling skills to get applied in the field
- Significantly higher retention levels 6 months post-sales training