Why Choose the IMPACT for Inside Sales Training Program?
The experiences your customers have with your inside sales team will ultimately determine if they stay with your company and buy more, or if they decide to take their business elsewhere.
Our IMPACT Inside Sales Training is a customizable training program designed to give your inside sales representatives the skills needed to engage clients, maximize every selling opportunity, and differentiate your company from the competition with world-class customer service.
Who is This Program Intended For?
Inside Sales professionals responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience during the sales process.
The steps of IMPACT for Inside Sales
IMPACT Inside Sales Training is designed to fit the everyday environment of inside sales employees while teaching them how valuable their function is to business profitability.
The steps of IMPACT for Inside Sales are:
- Understand the challenges and expectations of the insider sales role, evaluate your positioning, and prepare for calls
- Optimize every client interaction and build a bridge by developing trust and rapport over the telephone and via email
- Uncover needs, expectations, and challenges, and leverage upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Learn when and how to present recommendations and provide solutions that connect to customer needs and wants
- Confirm your recommendation, manage customer concerns and objections
- Close the interaction, establish next steps, and practice timely follow-up
What’s included in the inside sales training program?
- One day of practical, easy-to-implement customer service skills training presented by one of our expert facilitators
- Personal assessment designed to help service agents increase emotional intelligence and interact effectively to build relationships with prospects
- The IMPACT for Inside Sales workbook and job aids to help participants provide great customer inside sales service
- Qstream – a mobile reinforcement app designed to deliver reinforcement tips and quizzes at customizable intervals
Is your service translating into additional revenue?
Give your inside sales professionals the skills and confidence to maximize opportunities with every customer interaction they have.
“The IMPACT program was excellent. It helped bring our team to the next level by showing them how to adapt their communication to match the styles of the people they’re interacting with on a daily basis. The best part of working with The Brooks Group team was the customization process. The time they spent from a consultative standpoint allowed them to understand our operations, culture, and needs--and tailor a program that really hit home with participants.”
—Lynn Clark, Vice President, Guy M. Turner, Inc.
“The IMPACT Program was outstanding and has enabled us to bring our team into the same training platform as our sales force. They can now share a common language around IMPACT. The overall energy and results received from our planning sessions through to the actual training event exceeded all other training services I have been a part of.”
—Chris Jones, VP of Dealer Relations, C.H.I. Overhead Doors
“The Brooks crew did an excellent job of understanding our company, clients, employees, and objectives—then customized the course to suit our needs. The outcome was a full day of training that provided exactly what we needed to give our employees the tools to engage with customers to achieve the best outcomes for all. This will allow us to turn our customer relationships into a differentiator. I would recommend The Brooks Group’s IMPACT program for any industry and any type of employee that is customer facing.”
—Morgan Brady, CEO, Composite Resources, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can the program be customized?
Inside Sales training programs can be designed to include learning tools and communication templates that incorporate the language, examples, and case studies that are most relevant in your organization’s unique environment.
Are communication skills covered in the training?
Through hands-on learning activities, participants will learn the etiquette required for successful, customer-forward communication. Your team will learn to listen for cues and identify the behavior style of external clients over the phone, and adapt their communication approach to match. They’ll also be instructed on the most effective way to communicate with internal customers—boosting alignment and collaboration within your organization.