IMPACT for Customer Service
Give your team the customer service skills training needed to win customers and keep them coming back
The interactions your staff has with your customers will ultimately determine if they stay with your company and buy more, or if they decide to take their business elsewhere.
IMPACT for Customer Service is a customizable training program designed to give your customer service team the skills needed to delight customers, grow customer loyalty, and differentiate your company from the competition.
Who is This Program Intended For?
Customer service representatives or other service professionals responsible for providing exceptional customer experience.
Based on the award-winning IMPACT Selling® process, IMPACT for Customer Service was designed to fit the everyday environment of a customer service rep while teaching them how valuable their function is to business profitability.
The steps of IMPACT for Customer Service are:
- Understanding the challenges and expectations of the customer service role and evaluating your customer service attitude
- Optimizing every customer interaction and building a bridge by developing trust and rapport over the telephone
- Identifying and understanding customer expectations and turning customer dissatisfaction into a positive customer experience through exceptional service
- Learning when and how to present recommendations and selling solutions by understanding customer wants and needs
- Confirm your recommendation, manage customer concerns and objections
- Close the interaction, establish next steps, and thank the customer
What’s included in the training program?
- One day of practical, easy-to-implement customer service skills training presented by one of our expert facilitators
- Personal assessment designed to help service professionals interact effectively and build relationships with customers
- The IMPACT for Customer Service workbook and tip cards
- Qstream – a mobile reinforcement app designed to deliver reinforcement tips and quizzes at customizable intervals
Is your service translating into sales? Give your customer service professionals the skills and confidence to identify opportunities and present exceptional solutions with every customer interaction they have.
“The IMPACT for Customer Service program was excellent. It helped bring our team to the next level by showing them how to adapt their communication to match the styles of the people they’re interacting with on a daily basis. The best part of working with The Brooks Group team was the customization process. The time they spent from a consultative standpoint allowed them to understand our operations, culture, and needs--and tailor a program that really hit home with participants.”
—Lynn Clark, Vice President, Guy M. Turner, Inc.
“The IMPACT for Customer Service Program was outstanding and has enabled us to bring our Customer Service team into the same training platform as our Sales force. They can now share a common language around IMPACT. The overall energy and results received from our planning sessions through to the actual training event exceeded all other training services I have been a part of.”
—Chris Jones, VP of Dealer Relations, C.H.I. Overhead Doors
Frequently Asked Questions
How can the program be customized?
Customized programs include learning tools and communication templates that incorporate the language, examples, and case studies that are most relevant in your organization’s unique environment.
Does this program teach customer service professionals the IMPACT selling process?
This customer service training program teaches participants a client-focused process to identify customer challenges and opportunities, and suggest solutions that benefit both the client and your company.
IMPACT Selling and IMPACT for Customer Service vary slightly in the specific steps of the process, but have a shared goal of serving the customer and providing the best possible solution.
Are communication skills covered in the training?
Participants will learn the etiquette required for successful, customer-forward communication. Your team will learn to listen for cues and identify the behavior style of customers over the phone, and adapt their communication approach to match. They’ll also be instructed on the most effective way to communicate with internal customers—boosting alignment and collaboration within your organization.