Master the Art of Sales Coaching
The Sales Leadership Accelerator
A complete program of actionable sales leadership skills and insight you can apply with your team immediately. Optimized for a highly interactive, transformational experience and offered virtually or in-person.
Training for 2021
May 3rd, 2021
August 2nd, 2021
Why Attend The Sales Leadership Accelerator?
The Sales Leadership Accelerator goes beyond theory and inspiration.
The instructor-led training program gives sales managers a proven strategy to improve their team’s sales performance with tactical steps for executing with success. The program can be offered virtually across 8 sessions or in-person over 2.5 days.
Recently enhanced with a membership to the Brooks Sales Leadership Forum and access to SalesYear, this transformational program gives sales managers more resources than ever before.
Sales managers will have a better understanding of their role, where to focus their attention, and how to coach to the strengths and weaknesses of each of the sales professionals they lead as well as the opportunity to network and collaborate with other leaders who have “been there, done that.”
Hear one attendee’s experience with the IMPACT sales methodology, and the sales coaching platform he was able to gain from the training program
Hire and Keep Top Sales Performers
Master the Art of Sales Coaching
Streamline Your Sales Process
Define an Actionable Sales Plan
Develop strategic and tactical plans for acquiring new business, growing your existing business, and hitting your sales goals
Develop Clear Performance Objectives
Determine exactly where your team needs to focus their attention, and set milestones and events to keep them on track
Make Authentic Connections
- 8, two-hour sessions of virtual training OR 2.5 days of in-person training delivered by one of our expert sales effectiveness trainers
- The Sales Management Toolkit Joint call evaluations, sales pipeline reality checks, coaching action planners, and other tools to use with your team immediately following the program
- Personal Assessments You will receive assessment results for you and one of your direct reports. The results will allow you to better understand your sales management style, as well as communication preferences, motivators, and skills of your team member to focus coaching conversations and improve sales results.
- Sales Techniques and The Sales Manager’s Dilemma: Stuck in the Middle two must-have sales management guidebooks
- One year Premium Membership to the Brooks Sales Leadership Forum
- Fifty sessions of unlimited access to SalesYear
- First to receive latest research
Book Now: $3,595
What our customers are saying
I was extremely impressed with the amount of training and support staff present–big time over deliver! Brooks clearly cares about the results delivered.”
Gain The Edge
“I would definitely recommend it to other companies. It provided me with a ton of resources and thoughts to help develop my managerial skills. Very impressed!”
Area Director of Sales
“The management Symposium was phenomenal and I find myself using best practices from that everyday!”
General Sales Manager
The Brooks Group is consistenly ranked among top sales training companies, and we’ve helped thousands of teams improve their sales performance through IMPACT Selling.The bottom line: if you’re not fully convinced your investment is valuable once you or your salesperson have began any of our workshops, we’ll give you a full refund—no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I be a better sales manager after I attend this course?
What is the personal assessment used for?
Before attending the Sales Leadership Accelerator, you and one of your direct reports will take the Brooks Talent Index (BTI) personal assessment. The BTI uses a sophisticated science to measure personal skills, behaviors, motivators, and selling skills—and reviewing the results is the “aha” moment for most of our attendees. You’ll leave with a better understanding of yourself, and the most effective ways to motivate your salespeople.