Virtual Instructor-Led Training for 2020
Start dates for virtual sessions are listed below and will meet 3 days a week for a total of 8 sessions. Inquire for specific schedules.
Why Attend The Sales Leadership Accelerator?
The Sales Leadership Accelerator goes beyond theory and inspiration.
The 8-session, virtual instructor-led training program gives sales managers a proven strategy to improve their team’s sales performance with tactical steps for executing with success. Recently enhanced with a membership to the Brooks Sales Leadership Forum and access to SalesYear, this transformational program gives sales managers more resources than ever before.
Sales managers will have a better understanding of their role, where to focus their attention, and how to coach to the strengths and weaknesses of each of the sales professionals they lead as well as the opportunity to network and collaborate with other leaders who have "been there, done that."
Hear one attendee’s experience with the IMPACT sales methodology, and the sales coaching platform he was able to gain from the training program
Book Now $3,595
- 8, two-hour sessions of virtual instructor-led training delivered by one of our expert sales effectiveness trainers
- The Sales Management Toolkit Joint call evaluations, sales pipeline reality checks, coaching action planners, and other tools to use with your team immediately following the program
- Personal Assessments You will receive assessment results for you and one of your direct reports. The results will allow you to better understand your sales management style, as well as communication preferences, motivators, and skills of your team member to focus coaching conversations and improve sales results.
- Sales Techniques and The Sales Manager’s Dilemma: Stuck in the Middle two must-have sales management guidebooks
- One quarter Premium Membership to the Brooks Sales Leadership Forum
- One quarter of unlimited access to SalesYear
- First to receive latest research
- Jim Padilla
Gain The Edge
- Joey Medina
Area Director of Sales
- Frank Niekamp
General Sales Manager
The Brooks Group’s sales coaching programs are led by expert facilitators with real sales experience. Participants will stay engaged during the interactive training and will walk away with a proven sales management strategy they can execute with their team to improve sales performance immediately.
We’ve helped thousands of sales leaders successfully build and grow high-performing sales teams. If you’re not fully convinced your investment is valuable once you’ve arrived at one of our sales coaching programs, we’ll give you a full refund—no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I be a better sales manager after I attend this course?
Sales management is one of the toughest jobs in the business—partly because sales managers are pulled in so many different directions. This course will show you how to take back your calendar and focus on the activities that have the greatest impact on your team’s performance. Specifically, you’ll improve your sales coaching skills with tools that make targeted and individualized coaching a no-brainer.
What is the personal assessment used for?
Before attending the Sales Leadership Accelerator, you and one of your direct reports will take the TriMetrix® personal assessment. TriMetrix uses a sophisticated science to measure personal skills, behaviors, motivators, and selling skills—and reviewing the results is the “aha” moment for most of our attendees. You’ll leave with a better understanding of yourself, and the most effective ways to motivate your salespeople.
My sales organization is pretty unique. Will the strategies in this course be relevant for me?
Over the past 4 decades we’ve worked with thousands of sales teams from hundreds of industries across the world. A commonality we’ve found is that while the sales manager is the most pivotal member of the sales team, they’re often bombarded with activity that gets in the way of doing what they were hired to to—lead a team to produce profitable revenue. You’ll learn to navigate these pitfalls in your own organization and use a simple system to hire and coach sales reps, improve forecast accuracy, and grow your company’s bottom line.