The IMPACT Selling® Seminar
The Leader in Virtual Sales Training
A proven sales process taught to over one million sales professionals
In virtual, instructor-led sessions your salespeople will learn a straightforward sales process that will get them closing more deals, more often.
Start dates for virtual sessions are listed and will meet 3 days a week for a total of 6 sessions. Inquire for specific schedules.
Professional Sales Training
Proven To Be Effective
Success in professional sales requires a well-defined process, and the consultative selling skills needed to communicate undeniable value to buyers.
With IMPACT Selling, there’s no overly complicated routine. Six simple steps that align with the customer’s buying process give your sales team members a structured inside sales training approach that they can easily remember and apply to every opportunity.
What Will Salespeople Learn
in the Workshop?
Effective questioning skills to uncover wants and needs
A predictable path for closing the sale
Pre-call planning and positioning strategies
Prospecting techniques to fill the pipeline with qualified leads
How to sell on value and increase margins
Different prospect buying styles and how to adapt to them
- 6 two-hour sessions of virtual instructor-led training delivered by one of our expert sales effectiveness trainers
- Personal assessment and selling skills analysis to help sales reps recognize their own strengths and development areas within the sales process, and how they interact with buyers
- The IMPACT Selling course workbook to guide attendees through each stage in the selling process
- Sales Tools and Resources – Practical sales tools and resources that reps can use the to improve win rates
- Reinforcement after an IMPACT Selling® training includes a 3 month subscription to our interactive digital library, BrooksUP. This includes a 10-week post-live playbook and flashdrills for ongoing learning and practice.
What our customers are saying
“This was the best training I’ve ever had. My average income after taking your course went from $140,000 a year to $280,000”
J Kelly Cates
VP of Tenn. Operations and Sales
The IMPACT program was packed with useful information. Regardless of your field of expertise, you can apply the IMPACT principles to any business.”
Regional Sales Manager
“IMPACT really gives a sales rep something to work through rather than just winging it during a sales call.”
The Brooks Group is consistently ranked among top sales training companies, and we’ve helped thousands of teams improve their sales performance through IMPACT Selling.The bottom line: if you’re not fully convinced your investment is valuable once you or your salesperson have began any of our workshops, we’ll give you a full refund—no questions asked.