The IMPACT Selling® Seminar
The Leader in Virtual Sales Training
A proven sales process taught to over one million sales professionals
In virtual, instructor-led sessions your salespeople will learn a straightforward sales process that will get them closing more deals, more often.
Training for 2021
Start dates for virtual sessions are listed and will meet 3 days a week for a total of 6 sessions. Inquire for specific schedules.
Professional Sales Training
Proven To Be Effective
With IMPACT Selling, there’s no overly complicated routine. Six simple steps that align with the customer’s buying process give your sales team members a structured inside sales training approach that they can easily remember and apply to every opportunity.
What Will Salespeople Learn
in the Workshop?
Effective questioning skills to uncover wants and needs
A predictable path for closing the sale
Pre-call planning and positioning strategies
Prospecting techniques to fill the pipeline with qualified leads
How to sell on value and increase margins
Different prospect buying styles and how to adapt to them
- 6 two-hour sessions of virtual instructor-led training delivered by one of our expert sales effectiveness trainers
- Personal assessment and selling skills analysis to help sales reps recognize their own strengths and development areas within the sales process, and how they interact with buyers
- The IMPACT Selling course workbook to guide attendees through each stage in the selling process
- Sales Techniques, the best-selling book authored by our founder, Bill Brooks.
- Sales Tools and Resources – Practical sales tools and resources that reps can use the to improve win rates
- Qstream Mobile Reinforcement tool to reinforce the skills learned in training
What our customers are saying
“This was the best training I’ve ever had. My average income after taking your course went from $140,000 a year to $280,000”
J Kelly Cates
VP of Tenn. Operations and Sales
The IMPACT program was packed with useful information. Regardless of your field of expertise, you can apply the IMPACT principles to any business.”
Regional Sales Manager
“IMPACT really gives a sales rep something to work through rather than just winging it during a sales call.”
The Brooks Group is consistenly ranked among top sales training companies, and we’ve helped thousands of teams improve their sales performance through IMPACT Selling.The bottom line: if you’re not fully convinced your investment is valuable once you or your salesperson have began any of our workshops, we’ll give you a full refund—no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend the IMPACT Selling Seminar?
What does IMPACT stand for?
Can IMPACT be applied to all industries?
What kind of reinforcement does the program include?
Qstream can be easily accessed on any IOS or android device, as well as through email or salesforce.com. The application includes access to Sales Manger dashboards highlighting the strength and challenge areas of individual sales reps so leaders can provide the most effective coaching.