Compliant recruiting expertise to help your agency find, hire, and keep top talent
Founded in 1977, The Brooks Group helps public and private sector organizations recruit, hire, train, and retain top talent. Through the use of instructor led training, competency models, and personal assessments, clients are able to source the best candidates to fill positions at both the front-line worker and management levels.
Federal agencies require a firm that understands government contracting procedure, with resources in place to achieve and succeed agency recruiting goals—both immediate and long term.
Training Solutions for Recruiters, Talent Acquisition Professionals, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Professionals:
- Competitively attract top talent
- Recruit the best; retain your best
- Develop a team who understands “recruit” is an action word
- Enable Sales Teams to increase revenue at greater margins
- Enable Customer Service Teams to win customers and keep them coming back
How We Assist You In Overcoming Your Challenges:
- Effectively using the linked, sequential IMPACT Selling process that helps your team focus on their customers’ needs and wants
- Develop customized training materials to meet the unique needs of your organization
- How to quickly qualify and disqualify opportunities so your team is spending time with the right people
- The questioning techniques that will position your team as experts and strategic advisors
- How to identify each buyer’s behavior style and adapt their approach to be most effective
- How to present price/commitment and negotiate in a way that will protect your value and margin
- Skills to build customer relationships, win repeat business, and increase referrals
About Brooks Talent Index Assessments
About Brooks Talent Index Assessments combines three assessments into one system to enable managers to identify if an individual is the right fit for a specific position within an organization’s culture
- Talent Insights Competency Model: If the job could talk, what would it say? Together with the client, we identify the behaviors, personal skills, and motivators associated with the job
- 23 Personal Skills/Attributes
- 6 Values/Workplace Motivators
- 8 Behaviors
- Talent Insights Comparison Analysis: Compares the person to a specific job in the areas of Personal Skills/Attributes, Values/Workplace Motivators, and Behaviors
- Talent Insights Report: Customized, individual report answers the question “How should you coach and develop a person once you’ve hired them?”
Meet the Team
Glen Barnes, Regional VP Government Sales
Glen Barnes is in charge of managing government contracts, curriculum development, and facilitation of sales training and sales management programs for The Brooks Group’s Government Agency clients. He is currently overseeing training programs for over 2,000 recruiters and retainers serving the Air Force, Air Force Reserve, and Air National Guard.
Glen graduated Summa Cum Laude with an MBA and a Human Resources Management concentration from Trident University in Touro, CA. He is a 31-year Air Force Veteran with 20 years of experience in military recruiting management. Glen earned the top production award in the Air Force Reserve for two consecutive years and was also awarded numerous other production awards.
Glen has held a variety of production, leadership, and program management positions at the unit and Major Command level, as well as managed a $20 million annual marketing and advertising program for the Air Force Reserve.
Download our whitepaper, Finding and Keeping Top Talent
Today, agencies seeking to eliminate skills gaps and adopt new and efficient workforce approaches must take a holistic strategy to talent management-focusing on acquiring, developing, and retaining top talent for the needs of both today and tomorrow.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How to define what top talent looks like in your agency’s unique environment
- How to leverage hiring technologies to only bring the best of the best onto your team
- Best practices for onboarding, training, and developing your people to their fullest potential
- Ways to enhance your agency’s value proposition to attract top talent