Director of Sales Effectiveness
Industry Expertise and Experience
- Biotech/Medical Devices
- Professional Services
- IMPACT Selling®
- Brooks Talent Index Assessments
- Storybrand Marketing Coach
- Vistage International Leadership Speaker
Leslie Green is a Director of Sales Effectiveness for The Brooks Group, where she brings over 25 years of experience in sales management, product marketing, branding, and strategic planning.
Leslie’s experience in designing and delivering educational strategies and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders allows her to work with clients and effectively solidify the progress made during training. Leslie’s passion and relatable style help her connect with participants and truly move the needle on performance improvements.
Career and Education
Leslie received a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a master’s certificate in marketing from Cornell University.
She has been a guest lecturer at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business providing thought leadership in customer relationship management.
Leslie is the co-founder of The Convergent Group. She was previously at Oracle Corporation where she led teams of sales, marketing, and service professionals to deliver business solutions to Fortune 500 companies while doubling revenue.
Leslie’s areas of expertise include:
- Identifying new markets and opportunities for growth
- Developing a foundation for differentiating value propositions and communications
- Increasing brand awareness and driving lead generation
- Aligning sales and marketing teams to reduce sales cycle and increase wins
- Managing customer-centric, high-performance sales and marketing teams
Leslie’s notable clients include:
- Abbott Labs
- Brink’s Home Security
- Commonwealth of VA
- GE Capital
- Media General
- Owens and Minor
Interests and Hobbies
Leslie lives in North Carolina with her husband and two children. She enjoys the outdoors, reading, and traveling. In addition, Leslie is an avid volunteer, serving on several boards in her community.