Director of Sales Effectiveness
Industry Expertise and Experience
- Professional Services
- State Government
- IMPACT Selling®
- Brooks Talent Index System Assessments
- Storybrand Certified Marketing Coach
- Vistage International Expert Leadership Speaker
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business Guest Lecturer
Leslie Green is a Sales Coach for The Brooks Group, where she brings over 20 years of experience in sales management, product marketing, branding, and strategic planning.
Leslie’s experience in designing and delivering educational strategies and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders allows her to work with clients and effectively solidify the progress made during training. Leslie’s passion and relatable style help her connect with participants and truly move the needle on performance improvements.
Career and Education
Leslie received a BA in English from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she also minored in Business. She also received a Graduate Certificate in Marketing from the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
Leslie is the founder of a consulting practice and has spent over a decade assisting clients with their sales and marketing strategies. She also worked in sales management at Oracle Corporation where she led teams of sales, marketing, and service professionals to deliver business solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
Leslie’s notable clients include:
- Brinks Home Security
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- GE Capital
- Owens and Minor
Leslie’s areas of expertise include:
- Identifying new markets and opportunities for growth
- Developing a foundation for differentiating value propositions and communications
- Increasing brand awareness and driving lead generation
- Aligning sales and marketing teams to reduce sales cycle and increase wins
- Managing customer-centric, high-performance sales and marketing teams
Interests and Hobbies
Leslie enjoys spending time with her spouse and two teenage boys. She enjoys the outdoors, reading, and traveling.