Careers at The Brooks Group
Become a Marketing Coordinator for The Brooks Group
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Event Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with a track record of success in driving sustainable revenue through creative and analytically based event marketing efforts and building and growing a company’s brand identity.
The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will exude a passion for making a difference in our organization, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork, and a strong sense of accountability.
The Marketing Coordinator Will:
- Manage the end-to-end planning and execution process for marketing events and industry conferences and trade shows. Ensure event logistics are executed correctly and on schedule.
- Manage event vendor relationships (conference organizers, AV providers, etc.) and inventory of marketing event materials including collateral, signage, booths, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Coordinate shipping to and from various event locations and manage setup details with on-site contacts.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to manage The Brooks Group’s events calendar and promotion schedule.
- Act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams in supporting customer expansion strategies. This will include overseeing timelines for account strategy plans, setting up client calls, coordinating with various stakeholders around action items, and owning responsibility for marketing tactics.
- Manage timelines and logistics around executive speaking engagements.
- Support marketing and sales goals in various administrative tasks as needed.
- Prior experience managing events.
- Strong relationship building skills, especially with clients.
- Highly detail oriented with a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to work in a cross-function collaboration environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong experience collaborating effectively with senior business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders inside and outside of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1-3 years of events related and/or client relationship management experience
- Professional services and B2B industry experience is strongly preferred