We've earned another spot on Selling Power Magazine's prestigious list of the Top 20 Sales Training Companies.
As you can imagine, we're all honored.
We believe it's a reflection of two things:
1. Our clients' results
2. The strong group of people that make up The Brooks Group's team. According to Selling Power, they ranked companies based on five criteria:
1) Depth and breadth of training offered. Our friends in the training industry often look at our company's intellectual property and express shock at the amount of material we have developed through the years. The reason we have so much to share is that we have a true passion for salespeople and their leaders. It's easy to invest in research and development when there's a culture of learning at a company like ours.
2) Innovative offerings (specific training courses or methodology) or delivery methods. Ever since 1977, we've found ourselves somewhere between the bleeding edge and the cutting edge of the learning and development industry. We embraced concepts like gamification and distance learning before they were "cool."
3) International capabilities. The ability to deliver training programs overseas is far more challenging that it would appear at first. Delivering effective training programs across the globe involves carefully learning about a wide range of selling environments (not to mention dealing with a lot of difficult logistics). We always enjoy delivering meaningful programs for our clients. Regardless of where they are.
4) Ability to customize offerings. One of the cornerstones of our approach to any project is a complete and thorough customization and change management process. We believe that every engagement should be customized. We take it a step further by incorporating a whole-person assessment in virtually all of our programs, which makes the experience even more customized - right down to each participant.
5) Strength of client satisfaction. We take great pride in developing true partnerships with our clients. We believe that it's impossible to truly deliver meaningful change without becoming closely aligned with them. We take great pride in working closely with them at every turn and are incredibly thankful for the wonderful things they have said about us. - @JebBrooks