As the year comes to a close and your team is busy trying to meet their Q4 target, don’t let prospecting for the new year fall by the wayside. Even the most skilled salespeople can’t close a deal if they aren’t capable of getting in front of the right people, so your team’s prospecting effectiveness should be your top priority for 2016.
To help you optimize your team’s sales territory planning strategy, we’ve rounded up 7 posts from The IMPACT Sales Training Blog that focus on the sales skill that is so crucial yet so commonly underemphasized—prospecting. Check out or revisit these popular posts to keep your team focused towards new business in 2016.
- 17 Point Checklist to Measure Your Team’s Sales Prospecting Effectiveness
- How to Finish the Year Strong While Filling Next Year’s Pipeline
- Get Your Sales Team Prospecting Smarter, Not Harder
- Sales Prospecting: 6 Tips to Share with Your Sales Team
- Successful Selling: 6 Ways to Improve Your Sales Listening Skills
- 3 Steps to Real Life Social Prospecting
- Open Ended Sales Questions: How to Get Your Prospect Talking
As you finish up the 4th quarter and begin filling next year’s pipeline, make sure your reps have a solid plan to hit their numbers. The Sales Territory Planning Workshop coaches salespeople on the best strategies for developing sales plans that they can implement, track, and measure for success. Your reps will come away from the 1-day program with solid, actionable prospecting checklists and a concrete plan for hitting their numbers in 2016. Learn More