2018 was a big year for The Brooks Group. Before we jump into the bustle of the New Year, we want to take a moment to recap the exciting and memorable moments from the past 365 days.
1. The Brooks Group Moved to Downtown Greensboro!
The Brooks Group is in the business of helping companies meet and exceed their growth expectations through world-class sales effectiveness.
We practice what we preach—and because of that—we’ve been fortunate to have experienced tremendous growth over recent years. To make room for new staff and projects as we scale, we’ve moved our headquarters to a larger, higher-profile location in downtown Greensboro.
The new space is being built to accommodate our needs and the needs of our clients, and will include:
- A modern, innovative training room that will seat up to 30 participants
- A dedicated production facility for audio and video projects
- Collaborative spaces for work involving multiple teams and departments
- Extensive video conferencing capabilities
- Walking distance to Greensboro’s top hotels, dining, and entertainment
2. The Brooks Group was named as one of the Top 20 Sales Training Companies in the world—again!
The lists are created with a goal to continually monitor the training marketplace for the best providers of training services and technologies. To be included among these incredible companies reflects the remarkable impact our team has on our clients.
3. The TBG team perfects the Power Pose
The Brooks Group put the Power Pose to test on mulitple occasions in 2018.
We Power-Posed before big meetings. We Power-Posed to support team members giving important presentations. We Power-Posed just for the heck of it.
Whether you believe in the power of the Power Pose or not, we can tell you that it definitely works to bring a team together and build some comraderie.
4. We received two Bronze Awards in the 12th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognizes the achievements of contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals worldwide.
The Brooks Group took home awards in the categories of Sales Training Practice of the Year and Sales Consulting Practice of the Year.
5. IMPACT-U® online sales training hits the ground running!
In early 2018 The Brooks Group’s highly-anticipated online sales training platform was brand new on the market. The program, IMPACT-U, was designed to deliver the IMPACT Selling System to sales teams around the world in a convenient and engaging format—and it hit the ground running!
In its first year on the market IMPACT-U has already received multiple industry awards, including:
- A Gold Omni Award in the Educational Category
- A Gold Horizon Interactive Award in the Educational Websites category
- 3 Communicator Awards of Distinction for User Experience, Best Practices, and User Interface
6. We’ve mastered working hard—and staying happy while doing it
The growth that we’ve seen in 2018 has kept each and every employee at The Brooks Group busy as can be.
But simply having busy employees isn’t the thing that will grow your organization. Having busy employees who are happy to be doing what they’re doing is the key.
The Brooks Group proved that the culture we’ve created is both hardworking and happy by winning the following awards:
- Triad Business Journal Best Places to Work
- Best Employers in North Carolina
- TINYpulse Happiest Company Award - Professional Consulting Services category
We walk the talk every day. These awards reveal that hiring people who are a good fit for the position and building a culture of excellence is a win-win for all parties involved.
What's in Store for 2019?
The Brooks Group team is feeling grateful and proud of a successful 2018 and ready to see what 2019 brings for us—with a growing staff and a new headquarters in downtown Greensboro.
If you’re ready to align your entire organization with a high-performance sales culture, there’s no better time to start than right now. Decide today to make 2019 your team’s best year yet!
Request a strategy session with one of The Brooks Group’s industry experts to discover the training and resources that can improve your team’s performance.
Published on December 31, 2018