Careers at The Brooks Group
Director of Client Experience
Become a Director of Client Experience for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi–time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Director of Client Experience to join our Client Experience team. This position requires residency in the Triad area of North Carolina.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who can effectively lead a team that will deliver excellent work, adapt to dynamic client demands, live up to commitments, and interact together to manage highly effective training initiatives for business–to–business sales teams.
The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will be a proven leader who exudes a passion for making a difference in our client organizations, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork, and a strong sense of accountability.
The Director of Client Experience will:
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the Client Experience team to include project managers and associated support personnel.
- Ensure adequate quantity and quality of talent exists within the Client Experience department.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure The Brooks Group’s project management function operates smoothly and with the client in mind
- Manage the Client Experience budget to ensure maximization of resources
- Ensure that the Client Experience department stays ahead of industry trends and is positioned to deliver best–in–class training and consulting engagements as well as high quality project management and learning materials.
- Provide executive sponsorship to Key Accounts requiring strategic Client Experience support.
- Train front–line staff to identify sales opportunities inside of client accounts and ensure sellers
- Plan/coordinate client projects to ensure deliverables are met according to the specifications and deadlines established in the Letter of Agreement (LOA), schedule and lead project launch meetings for client engagements, and perform other client project management tasks as needed.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and develop staff members
- Forward thinker
- Proactive decision–making skills
Degree from a four-year university or equivalent work experience.