Careers at The Brooks Group
Vice President of Marketing
Become a Vice President of Marketing for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Marketing Leader to join our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with a track record of success in driving sustainable revenue through creative and analytically based marketing efforts, and building and growing a company’s brand identity.
The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will exude a passion for making a difference in our organization, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork, and a strong sense of accountability.
The Vice President of Marketing will:
- Develop a marketing and communications strategy that presents an ever-more compelling and attractive message to our target audiences of:
- CEOs, CLOs, VP’s of sales or HR, senior L&D leaders, and professionals who are managing the training of sales people, sales leaders, and others involved in revenue generation for large companies
- Training ecosystem influencers
- Increase revenue across all targeted industry sectors
- Build significant engagement with prospective client audiences, create dialogue, and grow client partnerships
- Conceptualize and execute a strong brand marketing agenda for the company
- Evolve and transform our marketing communication by leveraging performance channels including email, SEO, social, podcast, etc.
- Partner with cross-functional teams from Product, Client Experience, Delivery, and Sales, as well as customers to uncover latent customer needs, understand customer perceptions, and discover intangibles that have true value for customers
- Drive results through personal involvement and direct leadership
- Leverage metrics to assess effectiveness
- Communicate successes illustrating the business value of delivered products and services
- 15+ years of B2B marketing leadership experience in the learning space.
- 10+ years managing and leading teams
- Strategy-based visionary with a passion for innovation and an eye for excellence
- Successful record of stimulating brand engagement with C-level prospects and ideally CLOs
- Experience in B2B marketing with the introduction of new services that embed in corporate selling, sales effectiveness, and talent management, ideally using the MarTech ecosystem
- Passion for and experience with leveraging data and evidence-based approaches to marketing where decisions are made based on well-designed research/experiments and then measured by market impacts and cost effectiveness
- Broad experience innovatively using multiple marketing tools to create an impact that adds up to more than the sum of its parts
- Integrated funnel management between marketing and sales functions and close working relationships with other senior-team stakeholders
- Highly effective and sensitive as an internal leader of change, with a healthy level of impatience to achieve that internal adoption sooner rather than later
Bachelor’s degree required and a master’s degree preferred