Careers at The Brooks Group
Vice President of Client Experience
Become a Vice President of Client Experience for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Client Programs Leader to join our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with a track record of success in leading teams to deliver client experiences that are truly differentiators in their industries.
The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will exude a passion for making a difference in our organization, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork, and a strong sense of accountability.
The Vice President of Client Experience will:
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the Client Experience team by:
- Managing the teams that plan/coordinate client projects to ensure deliverables are met according to specifications and within deadlines.
- Ensuring that The Brooks Group’s project management and facilitation functions operate smoothly and with the client in mind.
- Ensuring that adequate quantity and quality of talent exists within the Client Experience department.
- Managing the Client Experience budget to ensure maximization of resources.
- Provide executive sponsorship to Key Accounts
- Play a leadership role in office culture and the experience that employees, clients and guests receive when visiting and learning in our Greensboro office
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and develop staff members
- Proactive decision-making skills
- Degree from a four-year university or equivalent work experience
- At least five years, but preferably 10 years of client success, project management, and/or management consulting experience