Careers at The Brooks Group
Marketing Operations Specialist
Join The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and 3-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist to join our marketing team. This position requires residency in the Triad area of North Carolina.
A little bit about The Brooks Group:
- Winner of The Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award for 3 years running
- Culture is a HUGE priority for us. We believe in trust, empowerment, and performance—as well as having fun and enjoying our co-workers
- Ranked among the Top 20 Sales Training Companies by Selling Power Magazine and Training Industry, Inc for 8 years running
- Listed on the Inc. 5000 for 3 years running
- Winner of The Business Journal’s Fast 50 for 3 years running
- Highly Collaborative marketing and sales team
The top candidate will join our marketing department and will coordinate all marketing efforts to ensure the department hits deadlines and meets project goals.
In addition, this position is responsible for evaluating and managing vendor relationships, monitoring and analyzing data from our marketing automation database, overseeing social media efforts, and assisting in copywriting and copyediting. Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems is a plus, preferably Hubspot and Salesforce.
This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has a high level of business acumen, is process oriented, forward-thinking, and can develop effective relationships with cross-functional teams. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to take feedback from leadership and implement changes according to shifts in strategy.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Specialist:
- Coordinate marketing activities to ensure project deliverables are achieved on time
- Communicate and evaluate with external vendors (agencies, content syndication, designers, printers, SEO optimization firms, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze performance data: identify trends and behaviors within marketing automation system and make recommendations based on findings
- Create and maintain marketing calendars within marketing automation platform
- Align with industry associations to promote content and discover advertising/sponsorship opportunities (webinars, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Research accounts and verticals for penetration points where our sales team can enter new industries
- Monitor, contribute to, and analyze social media efforts
- Assist in marketing The Brooks Group’s events by creating email campaigns and working with team to produce collateral for promotional items
- Manage Hubspot (marketing automation software): managing lists, monitoring emails, tracking events, managing forms and workflows, creating reports, etc
- Email marketing management: manage and monitor emails campaigns to increase lead generation and identify areas of improvement
- Proofread all client and prospect-facing collateral and content generated by the marketing department
- Work with marketing leadership to turn ideas into actionable marketing strategies—executing online and offline outlets
- Generate internal reports as needed by the leadership team
- Monitor company website and coordinate resolutions to any issues that may arise
- Ensure highest level of alignment between marketing and sales departments
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with successfully managing tight deadlines and multiple projects at the same time.
- Hubspot or similar marketing automation software (preferred)
- Project coordination experience a plus
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Drupal experience a plus
Educational/Work Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Inbound Marketing environment in a Coordinator or Operations role
Compensation and Benefits:
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Triad Business Journal, The Brooks Group’s compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Inbound Marketing Training
- IMPACT Selling® Training
- 401K Plan with match
- Casual dress work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Free Snacks!