Careers at The Brooks Group
Become a Marketing Intern for The Brooks Group
The Brooks Group, multiple year winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Place to Work,” is looking for an organized, people-oriented person to join our team in an internship role. This position requires residency in the Triad area of North Carolina.
The Brooks Group has been consistently ranked by industry analysts as one of the nation’s leading B2B sales training companies. We offer our clients state-of-the-art sales training programs, sales management training programs and sales assessment tools.
About the Marketing Intern role
The primary purpose of the Marketing Intern is to assist with coordination, organization, and execution of marketing projects, and to become proficient in the use of multiple marketing tools, including HubSpot. This role offers 15-20 hours per week at TBG’s Greensboro, NC office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing administration and coordination
- Internal and Contractor coordination and scheduling
- Marketing analytics and reporting
- Campaign planning and organization
- Scheduling and coordinating emails and social media through HubSpot (task related training will be provided as necessary)
- Assist in maintaining TBG’s social media mentions and comments
- Light copywriting
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Interest in data and analytics
- Eye for design and ability to think creatively
- Social media savvy
- Strong communication skills for internal and contractor coordination
- Light copywriting experience is a plus
- Achieved or working toward a 4-year degree in Marketing or a related field