Careers at The Brooks Group
Learning Information Systems Manager
Become a Learning Information Systems Manager for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Learning Information Systems Manager to join our Client Experience team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who can manage, support, and provide training to both internal and external clients on TBG’s learning management systems (LMS), e-learning content management software, and e-learning content authoring tools.
The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will exude a passion for making a difference in our client organizations, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork, and a strong sense of accountability.
Learning and Information Systems Administration
- Serve as the LMS subject matter expert to fully support all aspects of our LMS’s.
- Provide timely technical support for all TBG client-facing technologies including troubleshooting and training content support.
- Administer all client-facing technologies; provide guidance to company on upgrades and/or improvements to client-facing technologies as available
- Act as liaison between TBG and client’s IT departments, evaluate and make recommendations relative to system compatibilities
- Conduct demonstrations of TBG’s client-facing technology products
- Educate all TBG personnel in any new client-facing technologies
- Monitor the status of TBG’s systems/tools and coordinate updates.
- Help our client’s learners troubleshoot challenges they encounter with our client-facing technologies
- Create and manage learning paths for our client’s learners
- Upload assignment materials to the LMS
- Other duties as assigned
Learning and Information Systems Management
- Develop procedures, protocols, and documentation for deploying client-facing technologies
- Serve as primary interface to and manage all external vendor relationships pertaining to TBG client-facing technologies.
- Stay abreast of learning and information systems market advances and advise the company on trends and new developments in learning technologies/systems.
- Research and recommend new learning and information system tools in support of TBG’s needs.
- Participate in the facilitation of learning and information systems contracts (due dates/ renewals, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is required
- 3-5 years of technology experience, preferably in the use, interface and administration of learning management systems
- Experience with virtual training platforms
- Experience in training and learning design and development (with a working knowledge of instructional design a plus)
- Strong critical-thinking and problem resolution skills
- Ability to build productive working relationships across the organization.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on excellent client service
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and balance multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks to meet assigned deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with the following is preferred:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Learning management/authoring tools such as Articulate and Captivate
- Understanding of the corporate training industry a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Healthy, competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO