Careers at The Brooks Group
Contract Sales Coach Opportunity
Become a Contract Sales Coach for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group is consistently ranked as one of the top sales training firms in the world. Why? Because of the impact our team has on our clients.
We take seriously the idea that we can improve the effectiveness of our clients’ sales organizations. And you might be able to help!
Who makes a great Contract Sales Coach?
We have exacting standards about the independent sales coaches we introduce to our clients. They are all highly competent, dynamic sales coaches with extensive track records contributing to high-performing sales teams. Our sales coaches are truly energized by watching salespeople and their managers grow and develop. They have a hard-wired belief in personal and professional growth.
We’re looking for people who are comfortable coaching our clients in The Brooks Group’s curriculum, philosophy, and vision. Sales coaches are matched with clients based on industry experience and fit to the client’s requirements.
The Brooks Group’s contract sales coaches are independent contractors.
What does one of The Brooks Group’s Independent Sales Coaches do?
- Learn The Brooks Group’s IMPACT Selling Methodology as well as its other tools, systems, and curriculum
- Work closely with The Brooks Group’s sales, project management, and design teams to deliver on-target, impactful sales coaching programs
- Participate in in-depth analyses of clients’ selling environments via telephone before sales coaching programs
- Provide follow-up reinforcement via telephone to participants to ensure that classroom learning is applied in the field
What Qualifications does an Independent Sales Coach have?
- Graduate degree and/or extensive experience selling and leading sales organizations
- Experience with group coaching
- Experience in a wide range of B2B selling environments
- Ability to create excellent inquiry by asking questions, actively listening to responses, and guiding the learner to self-discovery
- Experience at the Senior/Executive level leading a sales team is highly preferred
We are sourcing multi-lingual sales coaches to support our global delivery needs. If you speak any of the following languages and meet the above criteria, we want to speak with you specifically!
French • German • Portuguese • Italian • Mandarin • Japanese • Russian
How the Process Works
Ideal candidates will complete a series of interviews and a hiring assessment. If it is determined there is strong alignment between the candidate’s skills, experience, and the needs of The Brooks Group, the finalists will be invited to go through a multi-session, virtual certification process. In order to participate in the final aspect of hiring, the coach candidate will pay an application fee of $1000.00 USD*. The application fee includes:
- Access to IMPACT-U, our eLearning sales training program
- Access to TriMetrix and Selling Skills Index eLearning
- Sales Techniques book
- Facilitator Guide, Workbook, and PowerPoint slides in order to prepare for teach-backs/live audition
- One week of live, in-person training to include:
*If accepted as a TBG sales coach, the sales coach can earn back their application fee at $100 per day for each fully certified sales coaching engagement in addition to the agreed upon daily sales coaching rate. If not accepted as a TBG sales coach, the candidate will be refunded 50% of their application fee.