Careers at The Brooks Group
Project Manager Opportunity
Become a Project Manager for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and 3-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Client Experience team. This position requires residency in the Triad area of North Carolina.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who can consistently deliver excellent work, adapt to dynamic client demands, live up to commitments, and interact with team members to manage highly effective training initiatives for business-to-business sales teams. The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will exude a passion for making a difference in our client organizations, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork and a strong sense of accountability.
What makes The Brooks Group a great place to work?
Five-time winner of the Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards
Named as a “Best Employer in North Carolina” by Best Companies Group
Recipient of the “Happiest Company Award” by TINYpulse
Named to “Fast 50” list (50 fastest growing privately held companies) by the Triad Business Journal
The Project Manager Will:
- Serve as single point of contact for clients, vendors, and internal staff associated with The Brooks Group’s training engagements.
- Plan/coordinate client projects to ensure deliverables are met according to the specifications and deadlines established in the Letter of Agreement (LOA).
- Schedule and lead project launch meetings for client engagements.
- Maintain facilitator schedules for field visits, client calls, training, coaching, etc.
- Book facilitator travel for client and internal events.
- Schedule/coordinate project milestones such as field visits, customization sessions, interviews, review calls, web meetings, follow-up coaching sessions, etc., with clients, facilitators and internal team members.
- Communicate/confirm program logistics, including agendas, attendee lists, location, room set-up, audio-visual requirements, shipping addresses, etc., with clients, internal team members, and/or workshop venues.
- Book venues for offsite training as needed for client programs or open enrollment workshops.
- Obtain facilitator work visas as needed for international projects.
- Serve as administrator for all reinforcement programs such as IMPACT Sales Coaching System and Qstream.
- Serve as an administrator for The Brooks Group’s online ordering portal with ViaTech (our outsourced printing partner).
- Interact with clients and colleagues in a professional, confident and helpful manner.
- Operate within strict deadlines while meeting high standards for both internal and external clients from all levels of the organization.
- Prioritize and complete multiple projects to meet assigned deadlines.
- Quickly adapt to a changing work environment and client expectations.
- Work both independently and within cross‐functional teams to achieve results.
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on excellent client service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks to meet assigned deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong consultative skills; the ability to successfully interact with clients to assess needs and develop appropriate training solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Seven years of project management experience in a professional services business
- Project Management Professional certification