Careers at The Brooks Group
Inbound Marketing Associate Opportunity
Become an Inbound Marketing Associate for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi-year winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Associate to join our Sales and Marketing team. This position requires residency in the Triad area of North Carolina.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who can adapt to dynamically changing marketing environments, live up to commitments, and interact with team members to propose and develop marketing campaigns that will consistently generate qualified inbound leads. The Inbound Marketing Associate will support the marketing team in tactical efforts to drive engagement, boost brand awareness, and increase lead generation through content development and strategy. The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. The successful candidate will exude a passion for making a difference in our client organizations, while demonstrating flexibility, teamwork and a strong sense of accountability.
What makes The Brooks Group a great place to work?
Five-time winner of the Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards
Named as a “Best Employer in North Carolina” by Best Companies Group
Recipient of the “Happiest Company Award” by TINYpulse
Named to “Fast 50” list (50 fastest growing privately held companies) by the Triad Business Journal
The Inbound Marketing Associate Will:
- Create and execute email campaigns and calendars
- Contribute to campaign planning with creative thinking, new ideas, and market research.
- Work with team and other creative resources to create content including, but not limited to blog posts, guest blog posts, emails, social media, webinars, and videos
- Manage HubSpot (marketing automation software): managing lists, monitoring emails, tracking events, managing forms and workflows, creating reports, etc.
- Facilitate collaboration between sales, the Sales Performance Research Center, and marketing department for campaigns involving all parties
- Assist in event planning and tradeshows
- Maintain/update marketing databases
- Order and maintain promotional inventory, assist with packing and shipping when necessary
- Reach out to clients to develop case studies and testimonials
- Research opportunities to increase brand awareness through sponsorships, advertising, tradeshows, and associations.
- Assist in onboarding new team members and introducing them to TBG’s marketing methodology
- A strong understanding of inbound marketing methodologies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Experience with successfully managing tight deadlines and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and with willingness to change direction based on data
- Experienced social media manager
- HubSpot or similar marketing automation software experience a plus
- Drupal experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
- Minimum 2 years of marketing and content creation experience