Sales Coach Careers at The Brooks Group
Become a Communications Strategist for The Brooks Group, a Global Leader in Sustainable Sales Force Transformation
The Brooks Group, founded in 1977 and multi-time winner of The Triad Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards, is looking for an experienced Communications Strategist to join our Marketing team. This position requires residency in the Triad area of North Carolina.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who can consistently deliver excellent work, adapt to dynamic client demands, live up to commitments, and interact with team members to manage highly effective training initiatives for business-to-business sales teams.
An ideal candidate will conceptualize, research, and write content for blogs, press releases, articles, and company website that communicates The Brooks Group brand’s value and relevance while engaging, informing, and inspiring key audiences while utilizing SEO best practices.
- Provide content strategy, planning, research, writing and editorial management on ongoing content programs (e.g., e-news, content series) as well as individual content projects and assets (e.g., white papers, case studies, bylined articles, webinars, e-books, etc.).
- Serve as lead content strategist, managing editor and copy editor on content marketing projects
- Review and analyze existing content and webpages for areas, which can be improved upon and optimized for content SEO
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engines
- Research and Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords
- Work with internal SMEs to build content and persona awareness
- Bring energy, ideas and continuous improvement to Marketing teams’ capabilities, capacity and quality.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to work in a cross-function collaboration environment
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress and SEMrush a plus
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Track record of translating complex business concepts and customer perspectives into elegant, motivating content that supports awareness building, engagement and lead generation across multiple channels and formats.
- Strong experience collaborating effectively with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders inside an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in journalism, communications, English, public relations, marketing or related discipline from four-year college or university
- A minimum of 5 years’ content and marketing communications writing experience; strong preference for candidates with professional services industry experience.
- Portfolio of relevant work for review with application is required (digital portfolio preferred). Samples should have B2B orientation and a story behind them that illustrates your strategic content marketing ability and agility.
Scope of Supervision